Original Sweet PotaTOASTS
Enjoy the pure and simple flavor of these original roasted sweet potatoes, which also happens to be super versatile. The subtle sweetness is the perfect blank canvas for practically anything you would use toasted bread for – avocado, PB & banana, even pesto and tomato - and then everything else!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Carefully place one or more frozen slice(s) on wire rack.
Cook on DARK TOAST setting for 1 cycle or until heated through.
Carefully remove slice(s) with non-metal utensil.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Arrange frozen slices in a single layer on baking sheet. *No oil needed!
- Bake until the slices are tender and easily pierced with a fork, about 12-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove baking sheet from oven.
- Carefully place one frozen slice in toaster slot, making sure it sits between grates and does not directly touch heat source. *We are as naked as the day we were born. It means sometimes, we can burn. Use with care.
- Toast on HIGH for 1 cycle or until heated through.
- Remove from toaster with non-metal toaster tongs.
- Carefully place one or more frozen slices in skillet.
- Heat on MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 5 minutes.
- Carefully flip slice(s) with a spatula.
- Heat second side on MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 5 minutes.
- When heated through, remove from skillet with spatula.
- Place on food-safe plate.
COOL 1-2 MINUTES BEFORE TOPPING AND ENJOYING!